Call Center Customer Service Representative
Energy Federation, Inc., a national leader in promoting energy efficient and renewable energy products, is looking for Call Center Customer Service Representatives to support residential customers’ and contractors’ inquiries and order requests for energy conservation products, resources, and programs. EFI is looking for Call Center Customer Service Representatives who can work a 10:00 am. to 6:30 p.m. shift or a 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift.
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls within a call center environment while utilizing multiple databases and resources in a prompt, professional, and efficient manner
- Assist customers identify available energy conservation programs, rules, and applicable processes.
- Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of the industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
- Observations of your recorded calls to support coaching, development, and performance.
- Meet or exceed individual and team performance goals (e.g., chat/talk time, chats, emails and calls are taken, speed of answer, service level, first contact resolution); and maintaining timely and accurate records of all activities in accordance with call center and company policy.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve customer issues
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A High School diploma is required. A college degree is preferred.
- One to two years call center experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1+ years of call center experience delivering a high-quality customer experience a must
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Interest in the energy conservation industry and willingness to support EFI’s mission statement.
- Professional telephone skills with the ability to answer a high volume of incoming calls
- Strong listening and problem-solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is important
- Excellent organizational and proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn products, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- A high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to be flexible to ongoing program and process changes.
- A professional attitude and a desire to succeed.
How To Apply
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to join in and take part in industry leading thought leadership and change with the leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability. One of the fastest-growing industries. Don't see anything of interest above, but want to work for EFI? Send us your resume, we would love to connect and learn more about your passion for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org