- Drive eCommerce merchandising, product additions, marketing strategy, tactical planning, creative project timelines and content creation and deployment across key channels (website, email and social media).
- Manage eCommerce platforms offered as a product – managing multiple targeted Ecommerce sites
- Execute online marketing campaigns, email strategies, retargeting and affiliate marketing including the development of valuable content/creative assets, promotional strategy, segmentation of email databases, campaign quality and reporting.
- Evaluate and maintain the online product catalog, menu taxonomy, navigation, path to purchase, keyword search results, recommendations, pricing and category strategies.
- Create engaging, effective campaign assets for multi-channel digital marketing programs including homepages, landing pages, emails, banner ads, product marketing and social media.
- Monitor and analyze online initiatives, consumer behavior, customer satisfaction, and Google analytics to drive improvement in traffic, referrals, funnel conversion, abandonment, engagement, segmentation, content, revenue and product optimization.
- Evaluate and interpret reports and key metrics for actionable insights that champion the needs of the consumer, increase eCommerce sales, optimize online initiatives and improve the overall user experience.
- Account for the production of ECommerce P&Ls and for hitting revenue and performance goals, including growing sales and maximizing income while staying within overall budget allocations.
- Stay current and informed on the competitive landscape and latest industry trends.
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have an eCommerce and customer experience mindset
- Experience in one or many eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, eBay, other)
- Must know and understand list segmentation, modeling, forecasting, profit, and loss statement
- Knowledge of appropriate software for data mining and analysis
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and strong decision making with good problem-solving skills
- 5+ years on online marketing experience
- Experience with strategic planning of internet business
- Experience with Product Launch efforts
- Experience with Data Analysis of promotional activity
- Experience in feature development of Ecommerce platforms
- BA/BS Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; MBA a plus
How To Apply
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to join in and take part in industry leading thought leadership and change with the leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability. One of the fastest-growing industries. Don't see anything of interest above, but want to work for EFI? Send us your resume, we would love to connect and learn more about your passion for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org