IT Business Analyst/Product Administrator
Energy Federation, Inc., a national leader in promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy is seeking an IT Business Analyst/Product Administrator who will be responsible for the capture of and documentation of business systems and user requirements utilized by EFI internal users as well as EFI external customers. This individual works with a project manager to define project scope and objectives. The IT Business Analyst/Product Administrator will document requirements to be used in developing software, as well as the basis for test cases utilized by the Quality Assurance group to ensure that software developed meets the original business requirements. In addition to requirement gathering, the role requires the management and configuration of EFI’s software products to support client implementations. This role is critical in the process of delivering integrated business and information solutions to meet stakeholder needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as a liaison between business groups and IT Development to clarify and document requirements, review recommendations and answer questions
- Development of documents to highlight needs such as flow diagrams, requirements write ups, and use cases
- Work with IT Development team to ensure requirements are properly translated into technical specifications that meet the business needs. Assist IT Development team through design, code, test and deploy to ensure any issues are resolved
- Configure systems to support business requirements for implementations
- Work with QA Team to develop and refine a master test plan that traces business requirements throughout the SDLC
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or comparable experience required. Individual should have a minimum of 2-4 years related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication skills are essential. Individual must be comfortable working with a variety of user groups at all levels within the organization
- Experience with Magento administration desired
- IIBA certification desired
- Working knowledge of AGILE development methodology
- Scrum Master certification desired
How To Apply
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to join in and take part in industry leading thought leadership and change with the leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability. One of the fastest-growing industries. Don't see anything of interest above, but want to work for EFI? Send us your resume, we would love to connect and learn more about your passion for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org