Product Manager - eCommerce
- Serve as product champion, providing insight and direction during complex project development phases
- Own the entire product development lifecycle.
- Understand market needs and product requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, the direction of such products and their acceptance in the Market
- Ensure that the right feature set is defined and developed, and our end-product is priced and packaged correctly.
- Develop a go-to-market plan, working with all eCommerce functions to execute, and will also be responsible for analyzing and managing potential partner relationships.
- Work with our management team to make sure EFI delivers a high-quality, leading edge product that solves one of the most difficult challenges of Utility customer engagement
The successful candidate will have:
You possess a unique blend of big picture vision, technical savvy, and industry experience. You have at least five years of experience working as a product manager in the eCommerce technology space, working with IT teams and driving whole-product strategy. You have strong customer relationship skills, which enable you to understand customers’ needs and objectives and translate them into product features and requirements for solving complex business problems. You have a strong technical background, with the ability to discuss technical issues and identify solutions that meet product requirements. You have exceptionally strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making. In addition, you can demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and work with Magento architecture
- Strong track record of successfully bringing digital products to market
- Proficiency in translating technical concepts to business-oriented audiences and vice versa
- Unwavering customer and end-user empathy
- Must be data-driven with the desire and ability to tie marketing strategies and tactics to prospect and/or lead generation, and/or revenue and business objective delivery
- Familiarity with modern marketing tools and tactics such as Business Intelligence (BI) systems, Google Adwords, retargeting, email platform(s) (ESP), Google/website analytics, social media outlets and social media analytics, CRM and marketing automation/attribution a huge plus
- Must have a general understanding of eCommerce trends and best practices
- Must be fluent in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel. Some experience with Google Drive and all the Google Applications is a plus.
- Existing relationships with Utility Clients, ESCO’s or other Utility channel partners and customers is a plus
- Must be process-driven with the desire and ability to continually improve standard work within the Marketing team as well as across internal and external partners
- Strong communication, collaboration and partnership skills, inside the Marketing team, across internal and external partners and with customers, a must
- BS/BA in Computer science, Marketing or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in consumer and B2B marketing and/or media planning
How To Apply
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to join in and take part in industry leading thought leadership and change with the leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability. One of the fastest-growing industries. Don't see anything of interest above, but want to work for EFI? Send us your resume, we would love to connect and learn more about your passion for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com