Program Operations Specialist
Energy Federation, Inc., a national leader in promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy is looking for a Program Management Specialist. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills. Must display a high degree of professionalism with the ability to continuously prioritize, multitask, problem solve and work well under pressure and within tight deadlines. Will work closely with members of EFI management team (IT, Customer Service, Finance, Sales) as well as EFI’s external clients, regarding different aspects of the various energy conservation programs. The tasks and responsibilities in this role will evolve based on client and program needs.
- Serve as the primary operational support for key account(s) responsible for facilitating the development and implementation of various energy conservation incentive programs, including program design, solving problems, and managing ongoing data/reporting requirements.
- Work side by side with Key Account Managers to understand the client’s energy efficiency goals and assist in achieving those goals.
- Develop strong relationships with key client team members, familiar with up-selling opportunities of additional services, assess changes in business health and activity within clients.
- Manage cross-departmental efforts to ensure flawless execution of programs and initiatives for clients.
- Assist with escalations and exceptions for any customer program inquiries that arise due to evolving program policies and procedures.
- Process information utilizing Microsoft Office and other PC-based applications.
- Position may require some travel for face to face meetings with clients.
What the successful candidate will need:
- 4+ years related work experience, such as operations specialist, program or project management and working directly with clients at a senior/mid-level;
- A high degree of discretion dealing with client and customer information;
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and proven verbal and written communication skills;
Ability to prioritize and multitask, with strong attention to detail mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce knowledge a plus; Familiarity with process flow analysis and problem-solving techniques;
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with account reconciliations
How To Apply
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to join in and take part in industry leading thought leadership and change with the leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability. One of the fastest-growing industries. Don't see anything of interest above, but want to work for EFI? Send us your resume, we would love to connect and learn more about your passion for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com