VP of Account Management
Our Account Management team is a vital client-facing team, helping our clients to fully understand the value of our products and services. Our Account Management team are focused on growing existing accounts and collaborating with our internal support teams to ensure we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations. The VP Account Management, Key Accounts will take the lead on developing growth opportunities within existing accounts, identifying risks and implementing plans to increase usage, engagement and value delivery.
EFI provides key technology, products, and program assistance to help realize Energy Efficiency programs, Rebate management, and processing services, as well as deliver on our mission of service to our industry and community. EFI connects Utilities and their customers.
- Set the overall vision and account strategies to support growth and gain market share within key accounts
- Develop a deeper understanding of client preferences and needs, in particular, how to match this with relevant EFI products and services
- Develop and mentor Account Management team to include business development, client relationship building, and how to drive activity and productivity of the team.
- Manage pipeline and forecasting
- Cultivate customer relationships, deliver effective proposals, and negotiate contracts to capture profitable new business.
- Establish, communicate, and hold direct and matrix team accountable for contract terms, program budgets, schedules, operational objectives, and performance metrics that drive profitability and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate communication among all parties to manage vital relationships and conduct quarterly business reviews.
- Work across functions on complex and/or critical matters to influence fair outcomes and deployment of project resources toward activities that have strategic or tactical importance to EFI and its customers.
- Make sound decisions that impact the overall profitability and retention of key accounts.
- Represent and provide market exposure for EFI at industry events, conferences, and trade shows.
What the successful candidate will need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the energy efficiency industry strongly preferred
- 5+ years of professional account management experience
- Experience in the management of a sales/renewal cycle, negotiation of renewals/sales and knowledge of cross-sale processes
- Prior experience managing key or strategic accounts tied to the company revenue base
- Demonstrable experience of B2B account management
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas
- Customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to consult with internal and external customers to develop and implement an effective account strategy that maximizes the value delivered by EFI’s products and services
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business needs
How To Apply
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to join in and take part in industry leading thought leadership and change with the leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability. One of the fastest-growing industries. Don't see anything of interest above, but want to work for EFI? Send us your resume, we would love to connect and learn more about your passion for energy efficiency and sustainability.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org